Saturday 12 January 2008

Kia Ora from NZ & Cheers to You


As I mentioned in my last post, I’m in Auckland this week. I managed to fit some essential stamping goodies in my bag though and finally got a little time to play with them.
This card was the result. Very quick and easy and I only used very limited supplies. I really like the colour combination, which mainly includes Earth Elements® colours and think it could be used for a guy or girl – what do you think?

To make it, I used 2 of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp sets –‘Birthday Whimsy’ and ‘Lots of Thoughts’. The presents (Birthday Whimsy) are stamped in 3 colours on very vanilla card & the Cheers greeting (Lots of Thoughts) is stamped on top of the celery present. To add some interest, I pierced the pumpkin pie mat using the piercing tool and template from the Crafters Tool kit. Nice and easy. Hope you like it.
Supply List
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (SAB), Lots of Thoughts (SAB)
Card: really rust, pumpkin pie, very vanilla
Ink: really rust, old olive, certainly celery
Tools: piercing tool & mat pack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

di
I had to leave a comment on your groovy website. I did also think how nice and easy this card would be in christmas colours, the reds and greens or silvers and blues - not that we want to think about christmas just yet!
wend