Here are some more ‘Sassy’ cards. These 3 are a good example of how I come up with an idea then vary it to make different cards. Hope you enjoy looking at them. I think this set is going to get a good workout, so don't be surprised if you see some more.
This one is super simple – just 3 main steps:
1. Base - Attach strips of gable green card & ‘Loves Me’ polka dot paper to a regal rose base (card front is 10.5 cm x 10.5cm).
2. Flower Image – Stamp with basic brown ink on very vanilla & colour with regal rose, pretty in pink & gable green ink. Mount on choc chip card with dimensionals.
3. Greeting circles – Stamp ‘smile’ from ‘Reason to Smile’ hostess set on regal rose card & punch out with ¾ inch circle punch. Adhere onto circles of very vanilla card (1 3/8 inch punch) & ‘Loves Me’ paper (1 1/4 inch punch) with dimensionals.
The flower image on this one took a little more time to do, but was still very quick to make.
1. Base - Attach strips of pretty in pink card & ‘Loves Me’ polka dot paper & ric rac from the ‘Flirty’ ribbon pack to a close to cocoa base as shown. (card front is 10.5 cm x 10.5cm).
2. Flower vase – Stamp with basic brown ink on very vanilla. Colour with pretty in pink, cool caribbean & gable green inks. Use Crystal Effects® on the petals & water to add shine & dimension. (you’ll have to trust me on that, as you can’t see it properly in the pic!). Attach to base with dimensionals.
3. Greeting circles – Stamp ‘thank you’ from ‘Simply Said’ set in close to cocoa on very vanilla card, punch out with ¾ inch circle punch & sponge with pretty in pink ink. Adhere with dimensionals onto circles of very vanilla card (1 3/8 inch punch) & ‘Loves Me’ polka dot paper (1 1/4 inch punch). Attach to base with dimensionals.
For this one, I wanted to make a full size card. Again I used a close to cocoa base & added strips of pretty in pink & cool caribbean card, some ‘Loves Me’ polka dot paper & ‘Flirty’ ric rac. I stamped the image on whisper white card with basic brown ink & coloured it with regal rose & tempting turquoise watercolour wonder crayons. I used the same smile element as before, this time with whisper white card. This card evolved into this one we made at the class.
I would have liked to use this for my swap for the ‘Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator convention in April, but as many of the items will be retiring at the end of this month (sob!), it will need some revamping first!
If you’d like to order some ‘Loves Me’ paper, ‘Flirty’ ribbons or cool caribbean card or ink (or any other retiring items), before they retire at the end of this month, just contact me by the 29th March.