Thursday 6 November 2008

Big bold 8th birthday


Time for a (short) break from some Christmas projects to show you some of the other cards I've made in the last month. First up, I made this bold girly birthday card for one of Cara's good buddies, who celebrated her 8th birthday last month.This was my first play with 'Big Bold Birthday', which I bought during last month's birthday promotion. I used the card in the promotion flyer as my initial design inspiration. The colours are all girl - orchid opulence, pixie pink, gable green & whisper white. I raised the icing on the cupcake & gllittered the candles & background flower centres with my good old 2 way pen & dazzling diamonds glitter.
Hope you like this change of pace. If you'd like more information, just drop me an e-mail.
Happy stamping!
Di
Supplies:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Card: orchid opulence, pixie pink, gable green, whisper white
Ink: orchid opulence, gable green, pink passion, yo yo yellow marker
Accessories: whisper white grosgrain
Tools: ¼ inch circle punch

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

So bright and cheery! I love it!