Wednesday 3 December 2008

Live Your Dream projects

I've been waiting for ages to show you these fab projects we made at the last Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Regional training day...but finally here they are. Training days are always huge fun, but this one had the added excitement of getting a first peek at some of the goodies in the Summer Mini. The stamps are from the 'Live Your Dreams' set, the paper is from the co-ordinating Afternoon Tea' paper pack. I also loved the colour combination of choc chip, guava, wild wasabi & soft sky.
This was my favourite of all the projects. It's a little card folder with 3 love note cards & envelopes. Isn't that paper scrumptious...& did you see the square scallop punch? This was also where I got the idea for this larger note card folder.
This is a matchbook type card, complete with edge scalloped with the new scallop edge punch. It's such a simple card, but I think the textured cardstock, metal tag & ribbon make it really special.This is a long tent fold card. We used the flower stem to make the branch for birdie....& I know I'm not usually a big tearer, but I really like it here.Finally, I made some more love note cards with the leftover scraps. There's something about fiddling about with little bits of paper that I really like.
Anyway, hope you liked this peek at what we got up to at Regionals. I'll try to post my second Christmas SAS project tomorrow...once I take some new photos.

Bye for now
Di
Supplies:All ProjectsStamps: Live Your Dream
Card:choc chip, groovy guava, wild wasabi, soft sky, confetti white card. Afternoon Tea designer paper
Ink: wild wasabi, choc chip, groovy guava
Accessories, round metal tags, silver brads, dimesionals, groovy guava & soft sky ribbon, choc chip grosgrain ribbon, choc chip taffeta ribbon, hemp twine
Tools: square scallop punch, scallop edge punch, 1 3/8 & 1 inch circle punch, mat pack & paper piercer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane,

Wonderful ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

Amy

Ramona Michaluk said...

Love what you've done with these little cards Diane - gorgeous ideas !