Wednesday 20 November 2013

Mosaic Madness - Christmas style

Today's share is the second project from my September Christmas stamp-a-stack class.
I'd always thought the quatrefancy shape in Mosaic Madness would  make a great Christmas bauble (& you know how I love a bauble) & it did! I think the shapes also worked well with the bold look of the sentiment (from Christmas Messages). This card was actually a variation of this original card I made using the same pieces in a different layout with another stamp from Christmas Messages.
This was also a case of a another non-Christmas mosaic card I made & will share another time since it appears I haven't photographed it - oops! Anyway, time's a flying & I need to fly too, so I'll share another Christmas project next time. Thanks for stopping by.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: You'll save 15% when you order the Mosaic Madness set & matching mosaic punch as a bundle

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Messages (w), (Holiday Cat), Mosaic Madness (c) (w)
Card/Paper: crumb cake, cherry cobbler, whisper white, Season of Style DSP
Ink: cherry cobbler, wild wasabi, pear pizzazz, old olive (2nd card)
Accessories, basic rhinestones, wild wasabi stitched ribbon
Tools: Mosaic punch, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes embossing folder (Holiday Cat)

No comments: