Saturday 15 March 2014

In review - 21st anniversary flip thinlits card

My darling man & I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary back in November (awww, I know :-)). This also happened to be in the middle of my flip card obsessed period, so of course I made him a flip anniversary card using the labels thinlits card die. My lovely man is not a fussy guy, so I kept the design simple & modern.
 
I chose a bermuda bay, tangerine tango, and white combo (I love how they look together) then added the coordinating bermuda bay chevron paper & candy dots (matchy matchy rocks!). It's an extended flip card version, as I wanted plenty of space to write my message.
Here's a final pic showing the sentiment on the flip side of the label. By the way, the 'ampersand' & 'I heart you' die cuts are also from the labels thinlits card pack...although I added a larger heart from the circles thinlits pack too. The stamped words used on both flip panels are from the Fabulous Phrases set (all stamp-a-ma-jigged for perfect placement).
All in all a pretty clean & simple card, but it captured what I wanted to say to my darling man. Hope it provides you some inspiration for someone you love too. Thanks for visiting.
That's all the flip cards I have to share for now, so I hope they've given you some ideas to try. Let me know if you have any questions. Back next time with something new.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases, Memorable Moments (21)
Card: bermuda bay, tangerine tango, whisper white, real red card
Ink: bermuda bay ink pad
Accessories: Brights candy dots - bermuda bay
Tools: Big Shot, Labels thinlits card dies, Circle thinlits card dies (heart only), Labels framelits, 1-3/8in circle punch, circles framelits, Festive piercing templates, piercing tool, piercing mat

1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

What a great card Di! So fresh and l love the details..:0)xx