Wednesday 30 April 2014

SU Weekly Deals - 30 April - 6 May

Good news! - weekly deals have been extended through May, with 25% off items & 40% off this week's digital download. See what's on sale until 6 May in my online store. Perfect timing for a Mother's Day gift!
My Extra Deal
Until 6 May, receive 10% off the selected items below that co-ordinate with the Pop 'n' Cuts dies - only when you order your weekly deal from me. This discount is is a special offer from me, not a Stampin' Up! offer.
Note: Orders must be placed directly with me by e-mail or phone to receive the discount.
If you choose to order these items from my online store, you will pay regular price & I will issue you a gift voucher for the 10% credit. All orders can be delivered directly to you.

Deco Label Framelits dies - normally $42.95. 
Dress Up Framelits dies - normally $42.95
Pop 'n' Cuts base die - normally $69.95
Please contact me if you'd like to order, would like more info or to join my mailing list.

No comments: