Thursday 24 November 2016

Bloomin' Heart soft sympathy card

Today I'm sharing a similar card to yesterday's Bloomin' Heart card. Sadly I made this to send my condolences to a lovely friend who lost her dear Mum.


I chose a soft combination of mint macaron & white with a touch of smoky slate, embossing the white piece with the Softly Falling embossing folder. 

I layered two Bloomin' Hearts die cuts, slightly offset to show part of the mint macaron underneath, then added some individual min & white flowers with pearl centres.

'
It doesn't show well in the photo but I heat embossed a vellum strip with the sentiment stamped in versamark, mint macaron ink & clear embossing powder. This was from the sadly now unavailable Thoughtful Branches bundle.


Inside I stamped some images from the coordinating Bloomin' Love stamp set, but no pics sadly.

I hope you like how I've used Bloomin' Hearts here & in my other cards. I don't normally use a lot of hearts but I find this one so flexible for so many types of cards. Anyway, here's a final combined pic you can pin for later. Thanks for visiting & I'll be back again soon.


Inky wishes, Di

Online Extravaganza Bargains 'til  28 November

The Bloomin' Heart thinlit dies I used here (& lots of other fab products) are happily on sale until 28 November, 2016, so you can get these so awesome & so useful dies at a really great deal.

Bloomin' Hearts thinlits are $28.70 - that's 30% off
  
Follow the links above or in my supply list below to see & order them from my store.


Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). Please check the online store if your preference is different.


Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies
$41.00
Sale $28.70
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Another lovely card, Di. Mint and white is a beautiful combination for a sympathy card. x

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful. Love that color with the white.