Saturday 19 August 2017

Carols of Christmas - Simply Peace on Earth


Sometimes a fabulous sentiment, patterned paper, & simple shapes are all you need to make a card you love, that's  really quick to make a bunch of. This is the case with today's Christmas card.


Peace on Earth (yes, that sentiment definitely counts as fabulous in my book) - Carols of Christmas bundle again - is simply stamped in dapper denim ink on white, then layered up with a touch of emerald envy and a hint of a vellum scallop square & popped on a dapper denim banner.


Who would have thought that a dotty, watercolour wash look print from the Delightful Daisy paper pack would work so well for Christmas too?


So, what do you think? Love it too? I have two more detailed, but still easy peace on earth cards to share with you, so pop back again over the next few days to see them. Thank for visiting today.

Until then, inky wishes from me,

Di


Carols of Christmas - available now!



Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.


Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: