Monday 16 October 2017

Christmas Quilt card trio


Lots of pics ahead! Today I'm sharing three cards using the Christmas Quilt stamp & die bundle, this time teamed with the Quilted Christmas paper stack. These make a great combination for quick, easy Christmas cards. First up is this one we made at my September Christmas class.



This one is all about the star quilt pattern & gorgeous coordinated prints in the Quilted Christmas paper stack, although I love the peace & small stitch images adds a whimsical, handmade look too.

I've used 3 paper prints from the pack
* Red & white star quilt - there are 4 sheets of red & white stars, each with 4 stars per sheet
* Small red star quilt repeating pattern
* Garden green stitched look paper


I cut out the star quilt paper image, real red, & garden green stars using the star outline die & stitched outline dies. The real red star is offset by 90 degrees so the points peep out. I cut the garden green star into quarters & adhered it behind the red star.

Inside I've used another sentiment from Quilt Christmas plus the stitches (sweet!) & repeated the red & white star print.


2. Merry Little Christmas


I have my gorgeous stamping bestie, Kellie to thank for this one, which I'm sure you can see also inspired my class card.


I used the same stars print as on the first card. The small red-white star print colours are reversed. A touch of our new champagne foil adds some lovely shine.


On the inside, I repeated the paper & added a sentiment from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set.


 3. Garden Green Star



This one's another variation, this time with the garden green paper star, teamed with 2 more paper prints from Quilted Christmas paper stack. I've cut down the front panel so that the small green star print is on the inside. This makes the card a bit quicker & uses less paper.


 For this one, I've just used one star behind the print star. Still looks great, but again makes the card quicker to make. Very important if you're mass producing.


I've used the merry little Christmas sentiment again on the inside.


See more Quilted Christmas


Did you know? The Quilted Christmas paper pack features different stitched look prints in real red or garden green on one side, and lots of quilt patterns on the reverse. 4 each of 12 double sided designs.


See all the Quilted Christmas prints (& all other Holiday Catalogue papers) in this video. Quilted Christmas starts at 1m42s

 



So that's it from me for today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards & that they inspire you to try them for your Christmas cards. I'll be back soon with more fun & fast Christmas ideas.

Inky wishes, Di


Pin this collage image for later inspiration & follow the links below to see & shop for the supplies you'll need to make them. Enjoy!

Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Note: Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.
Product bundles noted are discounted by 10% off individual purchase prices for a limited time. Items can be purchased separately after bundle offers end.


Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: