Monday 22 January 2018

Charming Cafe - Life is better with you in it



While I was making my Just Add Ink challenge card I played some more with the Charming Cafe stamp & die bundle and made this one.



I stamped the scene images & sentiment in basic gray ink on whisper white card, then coloured images with Stampin' Blends markers. I cut the circle frame layers with the Layering Circles die set & popped them up.


I stamped, coloured, & cut another scene for the inside, and teamed it with that lovely, scripty sentiment.


Hope you like this card idea. If you do, check out the supplies I used to make it and send some love to a friend too. Thanks for visiting today. Back soon with more.

Inky wishes, Di


Remember you'll get to choose a free Sale-a-bration item with every $90 or $180 order you place (before shipping) until 31 March. See all the free Sale-a-bration choices here.

Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.



Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: