Thursday 22 March 2018

Thinking of you - one more blossoming basket



So I'm on a forced go slow thanks to having to say goodbye to my gall bladder last week. The good news for you is that it's given me time to catch up on some card sharing, since I'm thankfully feeling much better than I thought I might.

Today's card is another variation of the Blossoming Basket cards I've been sharing - yup I just can't resist colouring it. This one is definitely the last for now. I have lots of others asking to be shared.


I've kept this one very simple, teaming those pretty blossoms with a paper print from the Whole Lot of Lovely dsp pack. I love the fluke that the paper flower colours are the same as the basket.


Again I've used my Stampin' Blends markers to colour the image & backed the square with another doily. I've never used so many doilies as I have lately. Some crumb cake ribbons & a few copper sequins finishes off the look.

So if you've decided that you love the Blossoming Basket stamp set (& its bundle buddy, the Basket Weave embossing folder), remember you can ONLY get it free during Sale-a-bration with a $180 purchase until 31 March, so you're running fast out of time. See

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you've enjoyed seeing this & all my Blossoming Basket projects.
See the supply list below for the supplies to make your own projects.

Inky wishes, Di
>

News flash - Stampin' Blends Update - 22 March


You're all loving our Stampin' Blends so much that we've just about sold out our current supplies globally. Until SU can get lots more for you, they'll be making them unavailable to order - from 5am this Saturday, 24 March (AEST - Sydney Australia). Get in quick if you need to top up on colours for your collection. The good news is that SU says they should be fully back in stock by end of May, just in time for our new Annual Catalogue release.


Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs as your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.
 
Note: Blossoming Basket stamps - Basket Weave embossing folder bundle is only available free with purchases during Sale-a-bration (until 31 March while stocks last). Basket Weave folder in the bundle will be available again separately when new annual catalogue releases in June 2018

 
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: