The colours used are bashful blue (card & ink), barely banana (card & ink), certainly celery (card & grosgrain ribbon) & very vanilla (card), brocade blue (ink).
1. Repeat stamp the base & banana strip with chosen stamps (I used a combination of co-ordinating 'Simply Said' outlines & bold flower images).
2. Attach ribbon to top of banana piece & attach banana piece to base (with glue dots).
3. Stamp chosen greeting in brocade blue ink on bottom right of banana card. The thank you is from'Simply Said' & birthday wishes from 'Sincere Salutations'.
4. Stamp bold flower in banana & outline in blue. Punch out with circle punch (1 inch for small flower, 1 1/4 inch for large flower). Add a blue brad to centre of flower (from soft subtles pack).
5. Attach to larger punched blue circle with dimensionals (1 1/4 inch circle for small flower, 1 3/8 inch for large flower), the onto matted squares of very vanilla & celery card.
6. Attach to base with dimensionals.
If you'd like the exact measurements for these cards, just drop me an e-mail.
A little extra
This is the card that inspired the final versions for the class, which had to be simpler & quicker to make. The main differences are: wider vanilla grosgrain ribbon & banana card strip, brocade blue stamped flower, banana brad & lots more layers in the flower motif.
A final fact you might like! This general layout is another favourite of mine, as it's so flexible. If need some convincing, check out this one I posted last week!