Tuesday 2 September 2008

Love that swirl & triangle boxes...& a September offer


I think you've probably worked out by now that I love a good swirl, so it's no surprise that the 'So Swirly' wheel & 'Priceless' stamp set have been getting a huge workout since they arrived in April. While looking for some pics today, I realised I'd forgotten to show you these triangle boxes (& another card which I can't find a pic for!) that I made for Christine's & her workshop guests way back in July using these stamps.
Triangle boxes are really quick & easy to make & look great, so are a workshop favourite of mine. They're perfect for chocolates (although IMO what isn't? ....& if you can't store them, eat them I say....but I digress), or any other small items. You just need half an A4 sheet of card to make them & some ribbon to keep them closed, so they don't use require many supplies. The supply lists for these boxes is at the bottom of this post.
I tried to load a template to show you the scores for the box but blogger is just not complying, so I found this tutorial that you can check out instead. The sizing is different to this version but the score pattern is the same. If you need any help though, just drop me an e-mail.
Hope you enjoy making these as much as I do. Happy stamping!
Di J

Get Free Wheelin' in September
If you love the 'Priceless' & So Swirly; wheel (& who doesn't?), then September is the month for you, as you'll receive them both for $48.95 (plus s&h) when you purchase them this month in the special 'Priceless' bundle.
There are 5 more great bundles where you'll receive a free co-ordinating jumbo wheel. This is a great way to save on some really lovely sets, so find out more here, or contact me for more information.
Triangle Box Supplies:
Box 1:
Stamps: So Swirly jumbo wheel, Priceless
Card: very vanilla, ruby red, old olive
Ink: ruby red stampin around cartridge, ruby red & old olive Stampin' write markers
Accessories: very vanilla grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Cropadile, Punches: scallop circle, 1 3/8 inch circle, 1 ¼ inch circle

Box 2:
Stamps: So Swirly jumbo wheel, Priceless
Card: certainly celery, perfect plum, very vanilla
Ink: Certainly celery stampin' around cartridge, certainly celery & perfect plum Stampin' write markers
Accessories: elegant eggplant grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Cropadile, large tag punch

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love this little box... one of classes at school are making these for Father's Day... and yes we are putting choccies in them!

Dani Fender said...

Love those boxes! They are so cute and sweet! Love So swirly and Priceless!