Here is a quick post to show you some little treats I made a couple of weeks ago, using some of the large die cut flowers in the 'Blooms' & 'Blooms again' packs & Sweet Treat cups from the Summer Mini.
They were really fun, easy & quick to do & I was really pleased with how they turned out, so I thought I'd share some instructions for you to have a go yourself.
1. Cut a 1 inch circle from one of the largest flowers in the pack. Save the circle.
2. Attach a sweet treat cup to the centre front. Pierce a hole in the bottom of the cup for a bamboo skewer using a paper piercer.
3. Punch a 1¾ inch circle in the centre of a smaller flower & attach to the sweet treat flower using dimensional. (leave a dimensional gap at the bottom for the skewer).
4. Fill the cups with some skittles (colour co-ordinate if you like.
5. Seal back with 1 inch circle - there will be a little of the cup adhesive showing to hold it in place.
6. Insert the skewer & added some grosgrain ribbon for 'leaves'.
7. Give it to someone sweet!
Hope you like this idea & thanks for stopping by.
Inky wishes, Di
Card/Paper: Die cut Blooms (old olive, real red, pumpkin pie, bashful blue), Blooms Again (very vanilla, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, close to cocoa) (IB&C p144)