Friday 14 December 2012

Clearance Rack is here!

Great news for those "wish I'd gotten that" moments! Over the next month, Stampin' Up are temporarily taking over a hundred products out of retirement with discounts up to 70% off – while supplies last. There will be a different groups of products available each week, for the next month.  
This week, you'll see lots of Christmas stamp sets at ridiculous prices, some great retired colours & a retired style stamp pad or 3, markers & lots of accessories. All clearance rack items were retired from the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalogue, which you can view on the Clearance Rack page, if you don't have a paper copy.
Download & Save Clearance Rack documents

Since it's such a busy time for everyone, you can place your clearance rack order for the whole month of specials with me now & I'll process them as the specials become available, or you can let me know each week. Either way is fine! I'll be placing my first order tonight, so let me know today if you'd like anything ASAP.

Note: shipping & handling on each week's order will be $5.95 minimum, or 5% of the total for orders over $120. I will combine orders being shipped to me, to reduce postage costs where possible.

Any questions about Clearance rack or anything else, just give me a call.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: