Then I thought..."What else can I make with the kit?" - a cute post-it note book! I was excited that a regular long post-it book fitted perfectly!How to make post-it note book
1. Score the card at 1cm & 10cm (in the same direction as the centre score already on the card).
If you work in inches, try scoring at a 1/2 inch & 4-1/8 inches.
2. Fold & flatten each score line. Adhere post-it pad to base (76mm x 127mm / 3 x 5 inch post-it)
3. Wrap gold elastic cord (from kit) around the note book & tie in a bow at the front. Secure it on the top with some sticky strip (where tape/glue will be hidden by decoration).
4. Attach the sentiment banner, thin coloured banner & gold banner as shown using dimensionals or tombow glue (or however you like).
5. Give it to a stationery loving friend.
Here's a closer pic of my post-it book decoration.
I've posted out Catalogues to all my regular customers, so they'll be arriving very soon. If you'd like a free copy of each, plus my new newsletter, just contact me with your details.
Back soon with lots more to share.
Inky wishes, Di
Edited 28 Jan
Here's what you'll receive in your Good as Gold kit - choose it free during Sale-a-bration with a $90 purchase. Click on the pic for a bigger version.
Good as Gold card kit (free Sale-a-bration)
Stampin' dimensionals & sticky strip
Non SU - post-it book (76mm x 127mm / 3 x 5 inch post-it)