Thursday 1 January 2015

Christmas 2014 in review 1 - how I love stars

Firstly, Merry Christmas & the happiest of new year wishes to you for 2015.
December went in a flash for me & life got in the way of plans to sharing my Christmassy creations before the big day (as it does). However, as my blog is as much a record for me as a way to share with you, I'm sharing them anyway. Hopefully they may give you some ideas for next Christmas.
I really love stars for Christmas & felt like making something a little different so I made hanging ornament cards with Bright & Beautiful star stamps & framelits in a fave silver, pool party, lost lagoon & crumb cake colour combination.
There are 2 separate star pieces attached with a ribbon. This pic shows the front & back.
& this one shows also shows the separated ornament with the inside sentiment - which is from Bright & Beautiful. I used the digital version from MDS so I could shrink it to fit the star.
I also made a similar elegant eggplant & silver version.
... and some starry cards too.
This version uses the same layers as the ornament - a stamped star, vellum star, glimmer star & noel or joy from the Wondrous Wreath framelits, made into a square card with All is Calm dsp.
 Another square version with some shiny silver & glimmer.
 Here's  another variation.
Well, that's all my starry creations for now. I'll be back next time with more Christmassy creations using an amazing little box. Thanks for visiting.
Inky wishes, Di

To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Product List

No comments: