The event was organised by the super talented Teneale Williams with support from Stampin' Up! Australia & she put together a wonderful day. There was a very inspiring display with projects made by four talented demonstrators Dawn Ferguson, Chloe Evans, Katie Legge & Michele Le Breton.
I was also very lucky to be asked by Teneale to make some sample projects using the cool Hello Life Project Kit & coordinating products from our Occasions catalogue.
My inspiration board
I created an inspiration board for my stamp room with a second kit. I customised it with some of my favourite colours, stepped up some of the elements. I used the black, white & silver elements from the kit & added some pool party, coastal cabana, bermuda bay & calypso coral - simple!
- Create board - has window sheet (acetate) piece in front of the paper to serve as a white board for reminders of cards & projects I need to make. I added some DSP backing card to make it thicker.
- Heart colours - Sweetheart & confetti hearts punches used for coloured hearts (they're the same size as heart elements in the kit).
- Stamps - from So You stamp set - perfect words in an all time fave font (Amelie - see my blog header?)
- Happiness quote - is a Project Life card from the Happiness Is collection.
- Enjoy die cut from the mini treat bag collection
- Pegs are from the in-colour collection - even though my colours are diff, they worked well.
- Shaker card 'happy' image coloured with Blendabilities
PS - the silver elements are definitely silver, even though they look gold-ish in the pic.
Fun with extras
I had lots of extra kit pieces to play with so I used them in some other projects like these mini treat bag treats. I forgot to take pics of the insides so I'll add some to the post later.
Since Valentines day is coming soon, I made some super quick curvy keepsake treat boxes too.
Inky wishes, Di
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.