This week's challenge theme is Just Add Love with a tag & sketch, so follow the hop to see lots of love & tags. Play along with your own creation too by linking it here. If this is your first visit, welcome! (waving). You might have arrived from the talented Jodene's blog or another way, but I'm glad you're here & hope you enjoy hopping with us.
This is the challenge sketch:
Here's a peek of the choc inside the slider - a Lindt Creation divine hazelnut block. Yum!
Chocolate Slider Template & Instructions & pdf
Instructions1. Cut card or paper 7-1/2 x 6-7/8 inches.
2. Score at 3, 3-1/2, 6-1/2 & 7 inches. Turn & score at 1/2 inch. Fold & flatten all score lines.
3. Cut tabs for bottom folds where shown in red.
4. Fold into box shape & adhere at side & bottom.
5. Punch holes at top for ribbon where shown.
6. Feed ribbon through holes. Push chocolate bar into box, making sure that ribbon is around box. Tie ribbon in bow or knot at top. Chocolate should pull out of box when you pull the ribbon.
This template can easily be adapted to fit any size chocolate bar. Just substitute the bar length, width & depth.
View & Download Template & Instructions pdf
That's it for me for today so thanks for visiting & hopping with us. I hope you liked my slider.
Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Christine Blain, at Happy Heart Cards so click on Christine's name or the blog hop button....
Inky wishes, Di
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.