Friday 9 December 2016

JAI 340 Just add gift tags & treat box

It's time for a new Just Add Ink challenge & this week Jan wants us to Just Add Gift Tags. A very timely challenge, since December is whizzing its way to Christmas & I'm fully in present mode. This post needs to be as quick as my project was to make, so here's what I made.


Let's talk tags first - I cut the basic tag from the largest of the Cheerful Tags dies. I cut 2 - one in white & one mint macaron - then glued them together & folded. I stamped the front with a fave 'Making Spirits Bright' sentiment from the Tin of Tags stamp set in real red (bet you can't stop singing Jingle Bells now) & 'With Love' on the inside in emerald envy.


I added a twist of fun with a punched Santa hat cut with the Jolly Hat builder punch (sadly retiring so get it now!) in real red card & dazzling diamonds glimmer paper. Super quick & easy & a fun addition to any punch art critter.


The box couldn't be quicker or easier to make - Just fold up a Clear Tiny Treat box, add a paper belly band (Presents & Pinecones dsp - also retiring & on sale). Finish off with some ribbon & a tag. I filled the boxes with Christmas Hershey's Kisses (found at Costco). You get 16 boxes in the Clear Tiny Treat Box pack for just $13.25. They're 5cm squares (or 2 inches), which surprisingly fits quite a lot.


So that's it for me for now. I hope my tag & treat box gives you some ideas for quick Christmas gifts. Check my supply list below for everything I used & to order through my store.

Lots more Christmas coming to share, so pop back again soon.

Inky wishes, Di

PS: Remember to pin a pic for later inspiration. 

Year end closeout sale on!


http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000625&categoryid=30600


Get up to 50% off retiring Holiday Catalogue items, up to 60% off new Clearance Rack items.
Available while stocks last only from 1 December 2016 - 3 January 2017





Treat Box & Tag Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). Please check the online store if your preference is different.





Big Shot
$159.00


3 comments:

KimB said...

Simple, sweet and super cute is a winning combination at Christmas and you absolutely scored on all three counts Di! The little Santa hat is a such an iconic and fun accent to add. xxx

Kelly Kent said...

Love it Di - certainly inspiring for some more gifts I need to package up! Kelly x

Jan said...

These are so cute Di and I love the added detail of the Santas hat - and I love the lovely boxes of treats you've created too! xo