Friday 16 March 2018

JAI 400 inspiration challenge - more blossoms



Exciting times this week at Just Add Ink as we're up to challenge 400! Now that is a BIG number.
You'll definitely want to head over to the JAI blog to celebrate with us. There are treats!
Stay a while here first though to see what I've made for the challenge. Kim has given us this inspiration image:


 and this is what I made.


Yes, I've gone pretty again with the free Sale-a-bration Blossoming Basket stamp set. I can't stop using it as it's so lovely (& easy) to colour. I've used my trusty Stampin' Blends markers to colour the images - colours listed in the supply list below.

The idea for the square panel & doily came from these cards by the fabulous Emma Goddard. A great idea for those who don't like to fussy cut. I used this same idea on a class project (which I've forgotten to share) & another card I made this week too. You'll see those another time.
PS: Do you have our Stitched Shapes dies? They're right at the top of my most used & useful dies.



The background is my nod to the speckly, pastel eggs in the inspiration image. I thought the dotty rose gold foil paper from the free Sale-a-bration Springtime Foils DSP pack would look cool brayered to add some pastel colour. My photos just don't do the lovely shine any favours sadly.

You'll love how the team have used the inspiration image too, so head over to the JAI blog
to see all our projects & maybe win a treat when you play along with us too.

Thanks for visiting me today. I hope my card has given you some ideas to try. Pin it for later inspiration if you like it. See my supply list below to order any of the supplies I've used today.

Sale-a-bration ends soon - Get your freebies now!

 

Remember, until 31 March you can choose a pack of Springtime Foils DSP free with a $90 purchase, or the Blossoming Basket stamp & folder bundle free with a $180 purchase. Get them both with a $270 purchase (plus choose another $27 of items with your Stampin' Rewards).
See all the Sale-a-bration free options here in my store.



Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs as your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.

Note:
Springtime Foils DSP pack & Blossoming Basket stamp & folder bundle are only available free with purchases during Sale-a-bration (until 31 March while stocks last).
Basket Weave folder in the bundle will be available again separately when new annual catalogue releases in June 2018.
Print Recipe

Big Shot
$159.00

2 comments:

Kelly Kent said...

So pretty Di!! The multi-coloured butterflies are just the sweetest! Happy 400th JAI! Kelly x

Lou said...

So sweet Di. I love the placement of the basket and the colouring of the DSP is the perfect backdrop for it. Happy 400th!