Saturday 7 June 2008

June Promotions

Here are the details of two great Stampin' Up!® promotions that started this month.
The first is....

eScape

Much as I love sending cards, I admit that I generally send event type cards like birthdays etc, rather than sending one 'just because'. I'm not normally organised enough to have cards ready to go when I think about it (blush), so I usually e-mail or text instead.

This month though, I'd like to encourage you to join me to eScape the e world, unwind & reconnect with your friends & loved ones by making & sending handmade cards. I realise the irony of telling you about this via my blog, but hey, life's a bit like that!

To celebrate eScaping, Stampin' Up!® have bundled 3 great products together for June only, to help you get your message out. You'll save 25% on the individual price of these items when you purchase the eScape bundle.

In the eScape bundle, you'll receive these 3 great products for $58.80. That's a saving of $19.60 (excl s&h).

Circle of Friendship Set (catalogue p112)
Love Notes Assortment (p132)
1 1/4 inch circle punch (p142)

If you have any questions about eScaping or you'd like to order this bundle, just contact me by 20 June to be included in my next regular order, or by 28 June at the latest.
The second promotion is...
Extra Extra!
From 1 June to 15 July, it's an even better time than usual to host your own Stampin' Up!® workshop, as you can earn an extra $50 of free goodies.
When you host a workshop totalling $700 or more, you'll earn a free level 1 or 2 hostess stamp set and $130 of free products of your choice, instead of the usual (& still fantastic) $80. Of course, you & your guests will also make a fun project & you get keep all the goodies I make at your workshop too. You can find out more about the Extra Extra offer here.
My available dates are filling fast, so contact me ASAP if you'd like to book a workshop date, or if you'd like to find out how you can earn the same hostess benefits by hosting a catalogue workshop.
I'll be back with some quick cards to help you make someone's day.

No comments: