Friday 20 October 2017

JAI 382 colour challenge - Bethlehem Christmas

 

Friday means a new Just Add Ink challenge & this week Patrice has given us this elegant colour combination of fresh fig, smoky slate, black & white to work with.


I chose to make a Christmas card using my newest purchases, the Night in Bethlehem stamp & die bundle, and the Marbled background stamp.


Definitely not a traditional Christmas colour combination, but I like how the colours work together in the scene.


I've used some more images from Night in Bethlehem inside the card.


So that's my challenge card - what do you think? now head over to the JAI blog for lots of fab ideas from the team, and try the challenge too.

Thanks for visiting today. Pin my card for later inspiration and see the supply list below to see what you'll need to make your own version.

Inky wishes, Di


Project Supplies 
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Note: Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.
Product bundles noted are discounted by 10% off individual purchase prices for a limited time. Items can be purchased separately after bundle offers end.

Product List
Big Shot
$159.00

8 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

The colours work beautifully with this set for layering Di...Love an alternate coloured Christmas card! xx

Tina said...

Oooh, the layered city scape works so well in the challenge colours, and your background is fabulous!

KimB said...

Just love your use of the marbled background here Di, adds so much atmosphere, and really showcases the wonderful die cut city layers. xxx

Lou said...

Such a clever (and stunning) idea to use the marbled stamp for a background. Adds such great depth - perfect to set off your great scene.

Jan said...

So pretty Di! I love the layered scene you’ve created and the background stamp adds another level of interest and suits it so beautifully! xx

Joanne Stubbings said...

The marbled background you’ve used looks amazing (and good different) in this colour combo! Very effective, and love the non-traditional Christmas idea!

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

I love the marbled background, Di - it looks like a fantastic sandstorm. Such a stunning choice for the cityscape.

Patrice said...

Gorgeous, Di. It looks like you had lots of fun putting this card together. I'm a bit jealous I couldn't find the time to join the fun & use these colours - another day soon for sure. x