Friday 15 December 2017

JAI 390 sketch challenge - thinking of you



It's sketch challenge time at Just Add Ink & Narelle has given us this great sketch to work with.




I used the sketch to make this card for a friend.


The sweet stamp image was coloured with Stampin' Blends markers (colours listed below in supply list). Don't recognise it? It's from a beautiful new stamp set called Flying Home, from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue.

I teamed the image with a pretty print from the Whole Lot of Lovely paper pack. The card is for an lovely cardmaking gentlemen, so I thought this print would work well.

I'd show you the inside, but I haven't had a chance to photograph properly, so you'll just have to imagine a sweet, coordinating partial coloured image.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I've use the sketch. It's definitely a keeper. I think you'll love seeing how the team use it too, so remember to head over to the Just Add Ink blog to check them out.

Check out the supply list to get what you need to make your own version. Thanks for visiting today. Pop back soon for more ideas.

Inky wishes, Di


Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

* Occasions Catalogue items available to order from 3 January 2018


4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Loving the colors that you used!!

Tina said...

Aww, how sweet! Your colouring is beautiful. I'm hoping to play more with my Blends over the break.

Lou said...

Gorgeous Di. Superb colouring!

Joanne Stubbings said...

So sweet, your card is beautiful. Lovely colouring xx