Thursday 12 February 2009

Stampin' Up! Bushfire Appeal

I'm really proud to tell you that Stampin' Up! are lending their support to the Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfires 2009 Appeal.


Purchase any of the 10 sets listed below from now until the end of March & Stampin' Up! will donate 50% of their sale to the appeal. I have also decided to support the appeal by donating my 20% commission earned on these sets. You can also find out more about the appeal here.
Also, if you purchase these sets by the end of February, you can also earn free Sale-A-Bration sets for each $100 of product you order, as well as supporting the appeal.
Just send me an e-mail if you'd like to order any of these sets.
Take care of you & yours
Di
PS: Have I told you lately how much I love this caring & responsive company!

No comments: