Thursday 21 November 2013

Simple Evergreen Christmas

Today's card is the first of two designs we made at my October Christmas stamp-a-stacks. This was the quicker of the two cards & quick is perfect when you need to make lots.
I stamped the solid tree image with pistachio pudding ink then the leafy overlay & star in gumball green - love this colour combo. The beautiful Peace on Earth sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season set. This card could easily be stepped up too, but keeping it simple is what stamp-a-stacks are all about.

Sneaky paper saving tip - The half sheet of striped Season of Style DSP (from the card sized stack) wasn't quite wide enough to fit the card look I wanted, so I cut it into 2 pieces & hid the cut behind the tree piece. Shhh!

I'll be back next time with my favourite class card so far. Until then, thanks for popping in.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
Card/Paper: cherry cobbler, gumball green, whisper white, Season of Style DSP Stack
Ink: gumball green, pistachio pudding, cherry cobbler
Tools: xl oval punch (wide)
 


No comments: