Saturday 21 December 2013

Wishing You birthday thinlits

My trusty lappie is back from hospital so I can post again - yay! Today, I'm taking a quick break from Christmas with a birthday version of the thinlits flip cards I shared in this post, even though I'm technically using a Christmas stamp set.
The pressie stamps from 'Wishing You' work for any occasion. All I changed from Christmas versions was the colours, DSP & added a birthday sentiment (Simply Sketched hostess set) Here are some other views.

Anyway, hope this gives you some ideas to try. I'll be back with more Christmas soon.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
Stamps: Wishing You, Simply Sketches (hostess)
Card/Paper: calypso coral, marina mist, pear pizzazz, whisper white card, Subtles DSP Stack (spot & chevron).
Ink: marina mist, pear pizzazz, calypso coral ink pads
Accessories: basic rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Thinlits cards dies, 2.5 inch circle punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute!