Monday 23 February 2015

Blackberry & pink flower birthday

Carrying on the blackberry bliss & label framelits theme from the anniversary cards in my last post, here's a pretty birthday card made with some of the larger framelits & my fave Flower Shop & Petite Petals flowers (try saying that quickly).
My card was inspired by one made by the lovely Cathy from my SU team. I hadn't teamed blackberry bliss with pink pirouette before, but they played very nicely together. The pierced border & patterned paper (Park Lane) top was popped with dimensions over the happy birthday panel (Age Awareness). I coloured the flowers with alcohol markers. I made a custom envie with some retired DSP too. You can probably see the raised layers in this pic too.
I really liked how this one turned out, so I hope you like it too. Thanks for visiting. Back soon with some more recent projects. Leave a comment if you have any questions or just to say hi.
Inky wishes, Di

Product List
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

No comments: