Monday 20 June 2016

In review - Rose Wonder & Rose Garden

I'm in major catch up mode to share cards that haven't made it to my blog yet. This one was for the same class in Feb as my Botanical Blooms centre step card.
This was my first outing with the gorgeous Rose Garden die set & coordinating Rose Wonder stamp set. I cut the smaller of the rose dies in rose red & combined it with some garden green leaves cut with the large rose & leaf die. These worked beautifully with the mint macaron, & blushing bride  combination & paper from the hugely popular & sadly now retired Birthday Bouquet paper & I hope you stocked up on that one.

While having  a play with some leftovers, I made some other cards. For this one, I used a blushing bride rose & another paper design from the Birthday Bouquet pack on a blushing bride base.

This card has a centre step base the same as the one I used on this Botanical Blooms centre step card. I used the same coloured pieces & layout as the first card. I added some extra interest  by watercolouring & inserted the leftover blushing bride rose pieces from the second card in the spaces. I also Wink of Stella'd the inserted rose pieces for extra bling.

Want more? Here's a final rose project showing the large rose die on a pretty drapery fold, based on this wedding card by the lovely Lyssa Zwolanek.
I didn't want any of that lovely paper to be wasted so I used it on the inside.


Well that's all the roses I have to share for now. I'm still in catch up mode & aiming to share more with you this week & the weeks ahead. You can see & order anything I've used from the links below. 
Thanks for visiting today. You can pin in the collage of cards for later using this pic too
Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used, then alternative separate options at the bottom.. Please check the online store if your preference is different.

Print Recipe

Aqua Painters
$20.00
Big Shot
$159.00
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
$19.25

No comments: