Sunday 21 January 2018

Beautiful Day blended flowers


I got waylaid after sharing my Beautiful Day butterfly cards but I'm back to share a couple of cards using the gorgeous flower stamp in the set, starting with this one.


Looks just like floral patterned paper, right? It feels like it too. I stamped the flowers in fresh fig ink onto whisper white, then coloured with light & dark pink pirouette, light rich razzleberry & old olive Stampin' Blends. Then I coloured the background with the light pool party Blend. There's pretty much no blending except for the flower near the sentiment, which makes it even easier.


I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Day onto a strip of pool party card & cut it out with the everyday label punch. Did you notice the rhinestones on the label & scattered on the card? They're coloured them with the rich razzleberry Blend too. Had to add another partial flower on the inside too.


Card number two shares the layout of one of my butterfly cards.


I stamped in night of navy ink onto whisper white card & coloured the flower with a mix of light & dark pink pirouette and light rich razzleberry Stampin' Blends markers. I also coloured the sentiment (also Beautiful Day) with pink pirouette Blends. Then I coloured the whole flower with clear Wink of Stella. You can see the sparkle more in this pic. So pretty in real life.


It's very simple but coordinated on the inside too, with a simple stamped flower & my still favourite birthday sentiment (Stylized Birthday).


That's all I have for now. I hope my cards give you some ideas to try. Thanks for visiting today & I'll be back with more very soon.

Inky wishes, Di


Remember you'll get to choose a free Sale-a-bration item with every $90 or $180 order you place (before shipping) until 31 March. See all the free Sale-a-bration choices here.

Project Supplies

To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.
Product List
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: