Thursday 22 August 2019

Friendship card with Free as a Bird


Today I have another sweet birdie card to share with you, made with Free as a Bird - this one for a dear friend.


This card came together so quickly. I started by colouring the birdies using Stampin' Blends markers, then cut them out (thank you ScanNCut).


The card layout is simple, but a few little details add interest, like the Nested Stitched dies (love that shape) highlighting the group of birds. The paper - a terracotta tile print from the 2019-2021 in colors - embossed with the Subtle 3d embossing folder and the lovely natural ribbon from the Magnolia combo pack adds texture too.


I've repeated the colours & paper inside, with sentiment & florals also from Free as a Bird.


I find Free as a Bird such an easy bundle to use for all sorts of cards and reach for the stamps & dies all the time, so it's definitely one for your shopping list. See all your purchase options below. Remember you'll get 10% off the individual item prices when you get the bundle.

If you want to see more, check out all my Free as a Bird cards here.

I'll be back next time with some guy card ideas. In the meantime, happy stamping and inky wishes.
Di

Project Supplies
Here's what I used to make today's project. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store.
You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.



https://bit.ly/shopsuwithdibarnes

Our best deal ends on 31 August - don't miss out.

Choose $280 of Stampin' Up! goodies (that's $45 more than normal) and pay just $169 when you join Stampin'  until 31 August. PLUS you'll get a $16 voucher to spend in September.  Download flyer here.

Then never pay full price again - you'll get at least  20% on everything you order while you remain active. No risks, no pressure.

There's so much more to Stampin' Up! than just great products. 
Contact me to chat or join our our family & my Diamond Stampers team here now.


No comments: