Wednesday 1 July 2020

Stamping Sisters Tutorials July Bundle & Blog Hop - Birthdays!


July already! This means it's time for a new Stamping Sisters Tutorial bundle, and our theme for July is Celebrate Birthdays. We're shaking things up by adding something new & fun too.

We've each made two cards - our tutorial project and a second card inspired by the tutorial. This means you still get an exclusive card and tutorial when you purchase our Stamping Sisters Bundle, AND an extra idea. That adds up to 10 card ideas in total.

Even more awesome, we've decided to share our second project with you as a blog hop so you can see all our projects together. If you're hopping you probably arrived here from the fabulous Ellen Woodbridge. Welcome, and I hope you love what we've made for you.

First up, here's a peek of what you'll find in our July Stamping Sisters Tutorial bundle. It includes projects to suit anyone you want to celebrate plus lots of techniques you can use over and over.


LET'S HOP!

My tutorial and blog hop projects this month are all about the Happy dies and gorgeous Forever Greenery paper pack. I'm having so much fun with both and have already made another 5 different cards with the die which I'll share soon. My blog hop project is this clean and simple card.


It's made with mostly the same main supplies and colours as my tutorial project in a simplified format and I've used another gorgeous print from the Forever Greenery paper pack. It's a great, neutral birthday card you could give to a guy or girl.


I've given the Happy a different look by popping up the ‘Happy’ to create a raised, dimensional frame look. This one is quicker to make than my tutorial project and has a regular card front.

Here's a closer peek at my tutorial project. If you like the my blog hop card you'll love this tutorial.

 

For now though, follow the hop to your next stop - the brilliant and fun Chloe Evans.

https://chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com/2020/07/stamping-sisters-tutorial-july-blog-hop.html

If you get lost along the hop or want to revisit a project or purchase a tutorial bundle from your regular Stamping Sister, here's the full Design Team and Blog Hop order:

__________________________________________________________________

Get your July Stamping Sisters Tutorial Bundle Now!


As always, our tutorial bundle projects are exclusive to Stamping Sisters Tutorials so you won't find them anywhere else online. They're packed with fun & useful layouts, techniques and tips you'll use again and again for lots of projects and occasions.
 
There are 3 ways to get your tutorial. Here's a quick overview.

1 - FREE when you shop Stampin' Up! with me (Australia only).

Place a Stampin' Up! order of $60 or more (excl s&h) in a calendar month with me or your regular Stamping Sister Demonstrator, and you'll receive that month's Tutorial Bundle free.
This is one way I can thank you for your ongoing support of my Stampin' Up! business.
Note: the bonus bundle offer does not apply to tutorials earned free.

_________________________________________________

2 - Buy Tutorial Bundle - Available worldwide
 
July Bundle - Celebrate Birthdays
Includes 5 project tutorial pdfs
$15.00 (AUD)

3 - Join my Stampin' Up! Diamond Stamper team in July 
You'll receive the July Bundle free to welcome you to the team.

More info about Bundles:
  • Project tutorials are provided as individual pdf documents via a link, for you to print or download to your preferred device. You will not receive paper documents.
  • Payments are processed securely via Paypal, using either paypal or card payment.
  • Access to tutorials provided instantly when paypal checkout is completed.
  • Fellow Demonstrators are welcome to purchase our tutorials too.


I'll be back with more projects soon, so make sure you know how to find me. Thanks for visiting and hopping today. Remember you can get all your Stampin' Up! supplies from me in Australia.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,
Di


https://www.stampinup.com.au?demoid=4000625

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Di this card is just gorgeous. It does help that you've used my favourite papers in all of my favourite colours!!

Cazz Boylan said...

Such a gorgeous card Di!I can not wait to recreate your tutorial! x

Mae's Cachet said...

Di I love how you have made the die word the focus of your card projects and think I need to put these on my wish list!