Tuesday 25 March 2008

Friends with chocolate

This card reminds me of a saying, "the only thing better than a friend is a friend with chocolate". It was made for me by my very dear friend Ngaire & I thought it looked so elegant that I asked Ngaire if I could share it with you!

Ngaire used mostly supplies from the Summer Mini. The base is a very vanilla Pocket Note (from the Summer Mini - ideal for thank you's or to give with a gift) & it's covered with some chocolate chip card and gorgeous 'Au Chocolat' paper. The mon amie (my friend) greeting is from the very elegant 'Carte Postale' set & is stamped in chocolate chip ink & mounted on dimensionals.
I'm happy to say that 'Carte Postale will be returning in the new Idea Book & Catalogue, however the pocket notes & 'Au Chocolat' paper will only be available until the end of this month.
Ngai, you are a true gem of a friend & I'm going to miss you so much while you're on your overseas adventure. Note to self - must get a really big phone card...oh & some new designer paper, textured cardstock & ribbon to help keep you going. Love your work! J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Chocolate! It must be the Easter influence. But seriously how can one not love the cute pocket notes!! Thanks for posting.