Thursday 20 March 2008

There’s good news & there’s Summer Mini retiring news...


Anyone within earshot of me lately knows that the 2008/09 Idea Book & Catalogue is nearly here, and I'm really excited to say that I received my order of new books yesterday. There's so much to say about the new and I can say...GORGEOUS....book...
...But for now, I wanted to let you know which of the items in the Summer Mini Catalogue will be staying or retiring at the end of March & I have to say, there's not much staying!
Staying...i.e. will be available in the new Idea Book:Stamp Sets
- 'Carte Postale' set & matching 'Leaves a la Carte' wheel, 'Bud Basics' set & matching 'Basic Outline' wheel, Backyard BBQ set & Flip flops wheel.
Accessories - All wide grosgrain ribbons, round tab punch, spiral punch, 5x5 on board journal
Items Available until 31 March only ...i.e. NOT available in the new Idea Book-All other sets, including Stem Silhouettes (I am officially in mourning!) See here & here for the stem cards I've posted.
-All Designer Series Paper, i.e. 'Au Chocolat', Enchante, & Loves Me papers. I am very sad about those too. There are lots of projects using these on my blog too!
-Flirty Ribbon Originals pack – just gorgeous!
-Pocket Notes – All colours – Available in very vanilla, Chocolate chip & Pretty in pink
If you would like any of the retiring items from the Summer Mini or the current Idea Book & Catalogue, please contact me to order them ASAP and no later than Saturday 29 March, as I will be placing my last order on 31 March.

No comments: