Monday 31 May 2010

Join the fun & save

As I mentioned in my last post, Stampin' Up! announced at Convention that from May 21 to July 31, you can purchase our Starter Kit for an amazing 20% off. This means you'll receive over $560 of Stampin' Up! products for just $259, as well as saving $65 off the regular starter kit price.

You can choose to include the items Stampin' Up! recommends in your kit, or change many items to suit you (ie stamp sets, ink pads, cardstock etc). What a great way to get lots of goodies on your wishlist.

That's just the start of the benefits you'll receive as a Demonstrator. You'll:
  • Receive a great discount on everything you buy after you join.
  • Get to pre-order new catalogue goodies before they're available to customers.
  • Receive a monthly Demonstrator magazine & have access to Stampin' Up!'s brand new online Demonstrator Community – Stampin' Connection, for tons of ideas & inspiration.
  • Be able to share with other demonstrators in person, online & at Stampin' Up! events like Convention & Regional training.
  • Have the choice to do workshops & build a business, or do it just for you!
Sign up with me & you'll be part of my Diamonds Stampers team, which means I'll be here to support you. You'll also have access to my online team site, where we can share projects, ideas or just chat.

Ready to join...
You don't even have to wait for paper documents, as you can sign up online on my Stampin Up! Demonstrator Website by clicking the Join Now button. You'll just need the following info ready:
  • Australian Business Number (ABN).....which you get here
  • Your personal details
  • Payment Details (Mastercard or Visa)
  • Recruiter Password: my password is "happystamping"
  • Your choice of starter kit products.
Sound great? If you'd like more information check out the info on my Stampin Up! Demonstrator Website & contact me for a chat.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: Keep your eyes on my website from tomorrow morning & you'll see some great June deals for everyone.

No comments: