Thursday 27 May 2010

Thanks so much

Well, it's been a while, certainly a lot longer than I planned, but before I get into showing you some projects, I really want to acknowledge the kindness of 3 lovely women. In the last couple of weeks, I've been given this Beautiful Blogger Award...
by...
Karen Rogers, who I'm sending a huge toot toot to - she was named no.7 NZ Demonstrator of the year at Convention. You rock Karen!
Andrea Karadimos, who I'm so proud to say is a fabulous member of my SU Diamond Stampers team, not to mention a fab scrapper & card maker.
Val West, whose cool blog I've just discovered.
Please check out these great ladies' blog if you haven't already.

The rules of the award are that I must pass on the award to 5 more beautiful bloggers & tell you 10 things about me. Well, it's hard to narrow it down to 5 bloggers, as I'm so inspired by so many people, but here goes....

Kellie – Convention roomie, friend extraordinaire & fab papercrafter, all in one package!
Leanne –Stamping technique queen & inspiring friend.
Cathy – Diamond Stampers team member, new blogger & fab card maker.
Sam –What can I say? I don't think there's anything creative this girl can't do fabulously.
Kim – Super talented papercrafter & new convention buddy. So glad we met, Kim.
If you're after even more inspiration, please also check out the blogs on the right column, as they're all so inspiring.

And 10 things about me...try to stay awake if you can.
  1. A good description of me is 'disorganised perfectionist'. I saw it on a notebook & thought it was perfect!
  2. One of my favourite things to do is go to the movies with my gorgeous husband, even though it doesn't happen so often now.
  3. I'm a Twilight fan who's totally team Jacob...even before Taylor Lautner was cast.
  4. I have a habit of using quotes from movies in general conversation... which is fine when people realise it's a quote, but I can get some strange looks otherwise.
  5. I'm generally quite shy & quiet when I meet new people, but very talkative when you get to know me – just ask Kellie.
  6. I'm very passionate about the people & things I love....which sometimes helps the shyness.
  7. I really love new shoes, but can't justify as many gorgeous high heel purchases since I left the corporate world behind.
  8. I'm a bit of a gadget girl & looove my laptop, ipod & iphone.
  9. Talking about my iphone, my favourite ringtones are 'New Shoes' by Paulo Nutini, Soul Bossa Nova (theme from Austin Powers), Ordinary World by Duran Duran & Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
  10. My life is full of many, many more blessings than I can possibly count & I'm so thankful for.
Well, that took a while.....especially since Word crashed while I was writing & didn't recover the info! (grrr!)Thanks for hanging in there & I'll be back with my convention swap & round-up.
Inky wishes, Di :0)

1 comment:

Liam said...

Congrats Di. You deserve the beautiful blogger award.

Liam