Tuesday 1 March 2011

Quick & simple as 1-2-3

Hi again!
When card making time is short (who am I kidding, isn't it always too short?), I try to simplify my cards by using a favourite layout, co-ordinated products & flexible images. Today's card is a good example of this:
...And here is a quick 1-2-3 guide so you can do it too.
1.  Choose some card & add a strip of matching dsp.
I've used blushing bride cardstock & some co-ordinating striped paper from the level 1 hostess 'In-Colour ' dsp pack. The card front is approx 9.9 x 9.9cm, so you can get 3 cards from an A4 sheet. Perfect for making a quick sets of cards or when you need multiples.
2.  Stamp a punch-able image.
I've used the very pretty floral stamp from the free 'Punch Bunch' Sale-a-bration set, which I love as it combines both a pretty image & sentiment and can easily be punched & layered.
3.  Add a little extra special detail.
I've added some pear pizzazz ribbon & a little pearl in the centre of the flower (still loving those pearls). You can see the image in more detail in this pic.
Another thing I like about this card is that I got lots of what I've used for free...
- The in-colour paper pack I've used includes a huge 60 sheets of 6 x 6 inch dsp to match our current in-colour selection & you can only get it free as a hostess benefit - by hosting a $300 workshop. With a $300 workshop, you'll also get to choose $30 of products of your choice to co-ordinate with it.
- Get the fantastic Sale-a-bration 'Punch Bunch' stamp set free only until the end of this month with a $100 order, or by hosting a $600 workshop.
If you'd like more info on workshops or Sale-a-bration, just drop me a line.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: sorry the pics are not so bright – it was a dull day when I made them & had to get them in the mail quick!

Supplies:
Stamps: Punch Bunch
Card/Paper: blushing bride, pear pizzazz, whisper white card, level 1 hostess 'In-Colour ' dsp pack
Ink: blushing bride, regal rose & pear pizzazz Stampin' Write® markers
Accessories: basic pearls, pear pizzazz poly ribbon
Tools: punches – scallop circle, 1 3/8inch & 1 ¼ inch circles, piercing tool.

1 comment:

Ink Bug said...

Love these colors together! Very nice card.

Robin