Sunday 27 May 2018

Share what you love - mix and match gatefold




Hi & welcome! Today I'm sharing the second card from my last class - a gatefold that's all about my gorgeous new floral Share What You Love heavyweight paper I've used.


This paper is from whole suite of coordinating items, also called Share What You Love. I'll share more about the suite & how you can get it early this month, after I tell you more about my card.


I wanted to keep the design clean and to let the paper shine, so I adhered two nested hearts (retiring Sweet & Sassy dies). The white heart is embossed with the floral Petal Pairs embossing folder, topped with the Celebrate You die cuts, which I've been using lots. I cut these from retired sweet sugarplum & mint macaron glimmer paper. How perfect do they coordinate with the paper & sweet sugarplum card?


Inside I used more paper and a touch of (happily returning) mint macaron cardstock. The simple stamped heart (sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday) ties in so well with the black line images in the paper, & of course the heart reflects the front. So simple but it makes me smile.


I hope this has inspired you to create your own gatefold card using a pretty print.  Remember to leave some comment love if you liked my card or have any questions. Pin it for later inspiration too.


Thanks for visiting today. I have some more gatefold inspiration to share next time. Check out all the supplies I used at the bottom of the post, which can be ordered from my online store.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,
Di

Share What You Love - May Pre-Release Bundles


If you loved the print I used on today's card you're sure to love the other prints in the Share What You Love paper pack too. It's available as a pre-release in May as part of the Share What You Love - Gotta Have It All bundle or available on its own from 1 June.

Here's a snapshot of each of the prints in the DSP pack. They're a heavyweight paper so useful for all sorts of projects. May of these have a pearlised coating which gives them such a beautiful look too.

  
The three Share What You Love bundle choices are available until 31 May 2018. Items in bundles will be available to purchase separately from 1 June.

or see them in my store by following the links below



Project Supplies


To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Notes:
 - All retiring items available while stocks last only, or until 31 May - etiring items highlighted in bold on list
- Share What You Love DSP available in Share What You Love Gotta Have it All bundle in May. Available to order separately from 1 June.
- Celebrate You dies & Mint Macaron cardstock not available to order until 1 June 2018.

 
Print Recipe
Product List
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: