Tuesday 11 December 2018

Broadway Bound birthday - two way twist



I have another two cards to share today using the Broadway Birthday stamps & die bundle. These were additional easy cards I shared at my masculine class way back in August. For a fun twist, the cards show totally different looks using the same sheet of paper from the Broadway Bound pack.

Had you noticed the pack designs  include one side in a classic combination of neutrals and metallics, and the reverse includes pops of colour. Here's a snapshot of the pack (click on pic for a closer look).


Anyway, back to the cards...


Wish Big

First up is a fun spotty card - useful for so many different people.


The fun part is the gold embossed 'wish' die cut on the marquee. To create the look, I roughly smooshed versamark ink onto part of the die cut then dropped it into gold embossing powder & heat embossed. No piece ever turns out exactly the same. You might notice I also substituted a black sequin for the i dot and added a couple more for good measure.

 
Inside I've simply combined 3 sentiments from the stamp set and added more dotty paper. Love those spots.


Hooray for Party Hats

This card has a totally different look & feel thanks to the fun party hat prints on the reverse side of the dotty paper I used above.


The best part of the paper party hats is no fussy cutting! - you can cut them out with a die in the bundle (which also has a coordinating stamp for you to create your own hat designs).


I cut out hats to use on the front & inside, teamed with my fave Happy Birthday die. Actually I think the inside would make a  really easy card on it's own. What do you think?


So there you go.  Two ways to use the same paper print and stamps. I think Broadway Birthday and the Broadway Bound are great choices for making different cards for all sorts of people & occasions. See all the cards I've made with Broadway Birthday here.

Thanks for visiting today. I'll be back soon with more ideas & inspiration for you.

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di


Project Supplies


To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


https://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2018/12/birthday-milestone-double-easel-card.html

No comments: