Monday 10 December 2018

Bold Broadway Birthday gatefold card


 Sharing my Broadway Bound double easel card yesterday made me realise I hadn't shared the other cards I'd made with it and the cool Broadway Birthday stamps & die bundle - for my masculine class way back in August. Where have the past few months gone?
Today's card is the class project all my lovelies made. Tomorrow I'll share the other samples I made so pop back again then to see more. But back to today's card...


It's a landscape gate fold card but I've offset the folds rather than each side meeting in the centre front, and decorated each panel with foiled papers from the Broadway Bound paper pack.


The marquee die and sentiments are teamed on the front. I created the sentiment using three separate photopolymer stamps from the Broadway Birthday stamp set - very easy to do when they're completely clear. Of course the Stamparatus makes life easier too. 


Sentiment how to:
1. 'You're never too old...' - stamped in memento black ink
2. Solid wish image - stamped in memento black ink
3. Dotty wish image - stamped in versamark ink, then gold heat embossed
 Finally I covered the image using the fine tip glue pen to give it beautiful shine (click on the pic for a closer look).


On the inside I combined more stamp & die images from the bundle with my favourite celebrate die.


I really like the bold look of both the paper & sentiments together. The candle dies have coordinating stamps but I wanted to repeat the paper from the front.

See all the cards I've made with Broadway Birthday here, including this card that shows another fun way to use the wish stamps to create a stamped background.

I have two more ideas to share tomorrow so pop back then to see them. Take a closer look at the purchase options below too so you can create your own fun cards with them.

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di

Project Supplies


To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.


Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


https://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2018/12/birthday-milestone-double-easel-card.html

No comments: