Tuesday 14 May 2019

Two cards for Tea Together


Hello friends :) You might have noticed it's been a bit quiet here lately.

Some of you know my dear Mum passed away mid March, after a long struggle with Alzheimer's. In April my darling man & I had some time out travelling around New Zealand, and going to Stampin' Up! Onstage in Auckland. Then earlier this month, our darling girl turned 18 so we celebrated her milestone. All this means I've had little time or head space for stamping or sharing here on my blog.

I do however have quite a bit of sharing to catch up with, from earlier in the year so I'm starting with a couple of cards made with the Tea Together stamp set & coordinating Tea Time dies. This is timely, as Mother's Day was yesterday, and my Mum loved her cup of tea & always in a china cup or mug.

First up is this little scene...


I stamped the cup & teapot in basic gray on whisper white card. I then coloured the cup with petal pink & pool party Stampin' Blends markers. I also lightly added some light petal pink around the edge of the teapot & light pool party outside the image line to better help it work with the pool party paper background.


Inside, you'll find more paper & a flower.


Next up, a get well card with highland heather card, Gingham Gala paper & Stampin' Blends. Such a great pop of colour. This would look just as fab in any of the five Gingham Gala paper colours too.


Did you spot my fave Subtle embossing folder adding texture to the background too?


Sentiment on the front & inside are from the Needle & Thread stamp set or bundle. So sad this one is not carrying over as it's packed with useful sentiments. Get it now before it's gone.


So that's two cards using Tea Together to get you started. I'm so happy this useful & pretty set is carrying over to the catalogue with the coordinating dies. If you don't have it yet, definitely one to consider for cards for the wonderful women in our lives... & tea loving blokes too. :)

My fave design is coming next so keep an eye out. Until then, thanks for visiting & supporting me.

Inky wishes & happy stamping
Di

Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below. Then order them in my Online Store.

You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Note: The Tea Time die set listed below will be available to purchase from 4 June 2019 from the 19/20 Annual Catalogue.

Big Shot
$159.00

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/300500/last-chance-products?dbwsdemoid=4000625

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/31041/everything-is-rosy-product-medley?dbwsdemoid=4000625
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000625&productID=152032

No comments: