Sunday 15 December 2019

Clean and simple seaside baubles

Today I have three more clean & simple Christmas card ideas to share with you that are perfect for last minute creating - which I soooo need to do.

They all feature the Christmas Gleaming stamp set & punch bundle, Stampin Blends markers, plus another of our newest in-colours, seaside spray. This is a beautiful pale blue that's difficult to capture on my camera.

1.  Super Simple

This one's probably my favourite because of its elegant simplicity. You could make a ton of these really quickly & get them in the mail. #notetoself


The simple vanilla card base is embossed with the Subtle 3d embossing folder, Stitched Nested label die cut, plus 3 baubles and sentiment stamped in navy blue.

I usually choose white over vanilla but I did like the vanilla on these. It looks much nicer in real life than in my pics too.


I just love how the cluster of baubles look on the stitched label, especially the smallest bauble coloured with seaside spray Stampin Blends markers. The little silver metallic pearls add an elegant finishing touch.

 2.  Simply Stepped Up


Similar cluster layout to number 1 with the addition of a Subtle 3d embossed navy panel. This time I've coloured 2 baubles. The larger of the two baubles is coloured with dark seaside spray and light night of navy Stampin Blends markers.


I've stamped the sentiment and third bauble with the celestial copper Delicata metallic ink pad, which truly gives a lovely metallic look with no embossing or other fancy techniques. Sadly this is not carrying over but is still in stock as I'm typing this.

3. Stamp and repeat

This card features the two largest bauble stamp images - one stamped in a repeating pattern on a seaside spray base, and the others stamped on white card, punched and popped up. I've teamed this with the 'joy' sentiment from So Many Stars and a smaller Stitched Nested Label.


Top Tip: Stamp the images on the base first then emboss with 3d Subtle embossing folder for amazing texture. This is my number one fave technique of this year. Something magic happens to make even the simplest image or paper fabulous. 

One bauble is again coloured with light night of navy and seaside spray Stampin' Blends. Some seaside spray metallic ribbon & sequins finish off the look.


Inside, is another bauble - coloured just in seaside spray, plus another sentiment from So Many Stars stamp set. This is retiring so you must get the bundle or stamp set now.


All three of these cards can easily be mass produced so get stamping & gluing and posting.

So I'd better get finished here and get back to making. Thanks for visiting. Even if you've finished for Christmas this year save on Pinterest for creating next year.

Don't have the Christmas Gleaming bundle yet? - Get it now before the bundle discount disappears on January 2nd and the individual Christmas Gleaming stamp set and Gleaming Ornaments punches also take an ordering break until the 2020 Holiday Catalogue launches in September 2020. Shop the items in my store - links below.

Thanks for stopping by. I still have more last minute ideas to share so keep an eye out.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,
Di

Project Supplies

Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.


https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/3009000/year-end-closeout?dbwsdemoid=4000625

http://bit.ly/shopsuwithdibarnes https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/300010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

  https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/301041/christmastime-is-here-product-suite?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: