Thursday 5 December 2019

More Christmas Gleaming bauble cards


Today I have another two Christmas bauble cards to share with you. Both use the the Christmas Gleaming bauble stamp set and punch bundle.

First up is this one featuring elegant in-color pretty peacock and the gorgeous copper foiled Brightly Gleaming paper I used on the last cards I shared.


It's a quick and easy one to made but still has plenty of detail to keep it interesting. I love the colour combination of pretty peacock and night of navy teamed with a touch of pool party.

Details
- Pretty peacock base is embossed with my fave Subtle 3d embossing folder (of course)
-  Baubles stamped in night of navy on vanilla and punched out. The smaller bauble is coloured with pretty peacock and pool party Stampin Blends markers.
- The stamped sentiment starts with 'And be jolly..' but I've hidden the and behind a sneaky sequin. I could have omitted it too when stamping but forgot. #oops

Inside I've included a vanilla panel with sentiment and another bauble but no photo. oopsagain

For this one I've used a non-traditional combination of pretty peacock and calypso coral teamed with crisp white.


Again I started by adding texture to the white base with the Subtle embossing folder.

I stamped the bauble & sentiments in pretty peacock and coloured with light pretty peacock and light calypso coral Stampin Blends. Then used both shades of pretty peacock and calypso coral on the holly too.


I like the look of the offset layers of squares adding easy colour and interest.

Inside is another sentiment and coloured bauble.


You could easily make lots of these production-line style.

So, are you loving the Christmas Gleaming bundle as much as I am? If you've enjoyed these Blends coloured cards, keep an eye out for my next post as I have more to share in a different colour combination using them.

See all my Christmas Gleaming cards together here

I also have some good and bad news about the Christmas Gleaming bundle.
- The good? Christmas Gleaming stamp set & Gleaming Ornament punches are not retiring
- The bad - you'll only be able to order them until 2 January, then they'll be back in the 2020 Holiday Catalogue.
So - order the bundle now or before 2 Jan while you'll save 10% off individual item prices.

Shop the whole retirement list here in my store


Thanks for visiting today. More cards to come soon.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,
Di

Project Supplies


Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.


https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/3009000/year-end-closeout?dbwsdemoid=4000625

http://bit.ly/shopsuwithdibarnes https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/300010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

  https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/301041/christmastime-is-here-product-suite?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: