Thursday 3 February 2022

Blossoms in Blooms - simple elegant birthday card

Hello again and welcome. Sorry for the delay in sharing the card I made from leftovers from the Blossoms in Bloom pop up window card I shared last time. Today's card is much simpler and easier to make, but I still love it. It's so pretty and has lots of lovely texture.

Take a look at the two cards together.

 

On the original pop up window card I used the detailed flower die (see bottom of post) to cut the main flower out of the front, carefully trying to keep all the inlaid pieces together.

To prepare the card base, I embossed the thick white base using the Tasteful Textile 3d embossing folder then adhered the main flower to the front. I then cut the white flower outline die and adhered on top.

The gorgeous flower really doesn't need much else, so I wrapped of gray granite shimmer ribbon around the front, and added a birthday sentiment from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set cut out with a Stitched Rectangle die. I stacked the rectangle so it popped off the page. The floral die cut layers pop beautifully off the page too.

Inside is super simple with a sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set (& die bundle) and another layered flower.


So that's my fancy fold and simple cards using Blossoms in Bloom. Shop the supplies you need to make your own versions here from my store.


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed seeing my simpler take on this beautiful bundle. I'll be back tomorrow with a new project and I have lots of project photo editing so I can share some more.

Happy stamping
Di

SHOP PROJECT SUPPLIES IN MY STAMPIN' UP! STORE

 

 SHOP New Jan-June 22 Mini Catalogue Now

 

No comments: