Saturday 27 June 2009

Urban Garden Treats

As promised in my last post, here I am with a very quick post about the last & my favourite of the lucky door treat bags. So, why is this one my favourite? - Well, it's because of this set of 4 Love notes I enclosed inside.... & of course what's not to love about celery & the oh so chic 'Urban Garden' DSP.The Love notes are very simple but elegant – vanilla love notes, DSP, celery grosgrain ribbon & some greetings from 'Fresh Cuts' & 'Best Yet'.
The celery bag base is stamped in celery ink with one of the 5th Ave Florals stamps. Then I added some DSP & a basic grey eyelet punched border & a punched greeting. Done!
Here they are all bagged up ready to go. Hope you like 'em too. Back soon! In the meantime, hope you have a great weekend.
Inky wishes
Di

SuppliesStamps: 5th Ave Florals, Fresh Cuts
Card: vanilla love notes & envelopes, certainly celery & basic grey card, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: certainly celery, basic grey
Accessories: celery grosgrain ribbon, velcro dot
Tools: small & large oval punch, eyelet border punch, cropadile

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm hearing ya (ha ha) about the Urban garden papers!!! I just scrapped Mia's Year One school photos with them yesterday & I love how they turned out.

Your little set is so sweet, and ever so clean & tidy. Just beautiful.

Trisha said...

Oh Di! You make such pretty pretty things!!! And so CASEable!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
:-) Trisha, California, United States