Monday 28 August 2017

Quick & easy birthday - same but different


Do you have favourite go-to layouts that you use lots? Today I'm sharing 3 quick & easy cards using one of my favourite layouts. They include some of my favourite & most used core products too - Happy birthday Thinlits die, Stitched Shapes dies, & Banner Triple punch. Each card has a different look thanks to the colours, patterns & accessories.

This layout provides a great way to use all the paper we tend to hoard (yup) & will help you get a stack of cards made quickly. First up is my favourite - a dotty creation using the Eastern Palace Specialty paper pack.


I just love the unexpected colour combination - dapper denim, wild wasabi, lemon lime twist, & very vanilla. The repetition of the circle elements is fun too. who doesn't love a circle?

Next up is this soft, pretty, floral card featuring a print from the Delightful Daisy paper pack and wisteria wonder, pink pirouette, flirty flamingo, & white colour combination.


For this last card, I flipped the layout into a vertical card & centred the banner & circle elements.


No paper on this one, I got inky, brayering a pool party ombre background, (embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder - another favourite) & a text background (Happy Birthday, Gorgeous) on the banner. I also added a soft, vellum scallop circle behind the circle.

I hope these encourage you to try some with your favourite papers. Here's a final look at all three cards together for you to pin for future inspiration.


See and order the supplies I used on my cards below. Thanks for visiting today & pop back again soon for more ideas

Inky wishes,
Di


Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.

 

Used on all 3 cards

Big Shot
$159.00

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

No comments: