Saturday 27 October 2018

Dashing Deer - Country Christmas



I'm back today to share another deer Christmas card with you, this time using the little deer couple in the Dashing Deer bundle. This one has a more homestyle, country feel to my eye compared to the deer cards I shared last post, thanks I think to the check paper from the Festive Farmhouse pack.

What do you think?


I started by creating a simple scene for the pair, mounting them on some simple circles & strips (do you see the texture on the vanilla thanks again to my absolute favourite Subtle embossing folder).


Did you notice I cut up the Happiest Christmas Wishes sentiment from Dashing Deer to make it work in my little cluster. The washi tape print adds a little subtle detail too.


As usual, inside I repeated elements from the front using a matchy-matchy sentiment from the same Dashing Deer stamp set/bundle. This is always something I love & look for.

Keeping this post short & sweet so it will get finished. If you have any q's, just leave a comment. All the elements I used are listed below if you'd like to make your own deer family.

Back next time with some more deer ideas.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,
Di
#colourmehappy #sydneystamper

Project Supplies
 
To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Big Shot
$159.00

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/30010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: