Thursday 25 October 2018

Dashing Deer Happy Christmas pair


Deer are one of my favourite Christmas images. Years back SU had a very popular single deer stamp named Dasher with curly antlers which I just loved (did you love it too?), then there was a great deer in the Santa's Sleigh bundle last year which I used LOTS. So you can imagine my sheer delight when I saw the best of all deer bundles in this year's Holiday Catalogue - called Dashing Deer. It combines the best of both of these then adds sooooo much more. Like I said, it's the ultimate deer lovers bundle, with an awesome collection of stamps, coordinating and standalone dies.

Here's one of the first card designs I made for it.


These cards were made back in September for my first Christmas class of the year and last team meeting - sad to say I'm so behind in my sharing with you. I made them in two color variations, using different prints in the lovely copper foiled Joyous Noel specialty paper pack.

For this one I stamped the deer in cherry cobbler - how gorgeous is the two tone pattern - then coordinated it with the berry sprig print paper. Look closer to see the copper foiled leaves in the paper.


The fabulous 'happy' die cut  and stamped 'Christmas to you' sentiment is from the Merry Christmas to All stamp & die bundle. Another must-have perfect pairing of die and stamp options for Christmas and other occasions.

I used a different print from the Joyous Noel pack for this version, with stamped deer in tranquil tide ink. This print looks Christmassy here but could be used all year too.


Inside the cards is another stamp image from Merry Christmas to All with a smaller deer from Dashing Deer. Don't they play so nicely together? Here are the two colour variations.


I wish I'd taken some pics as I worked on them, to show how quick, easy and accurate they were to make using my trusty Stamparatus. It really will be my absolute best buddy for multiple Christmas cards this year and hopefully my productivity all year round.  I'll try to do these with new projects.

Stay tuned for more Christmas projects - hopefully over the next few days. I can't believe time's a ticking so much and I really need to get stuck into Christmas creating. How are you going? Have you made lots of Christmas projects yet?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's cards. If you did, leave a comment me know as I love hearing from you. If you want to get ready to create with these bundles, check out all the options below & just ask if you have any questions.

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di
#colourmehappy #sydneystamper

Project Supplies


To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Big Shot
$159.00
Stamparatus
$85.00

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/products/30010/clearance-rack?%20dbwsdemoid=4000625

1 comment:

Annette Elliott said...

Hi, Di Anne. All of your reindeer cards turned out so cute! I especially love these two with the Joyous Noel DSP. Have a great weekend! :)