Monday 21 October 2019

Sweet bunny belated birthday


Today I have another sweet card to share with you using the Cuckoo for You stamp set and bundle. It's similar to this hello bunny card I shared in my last post. This time the bunnies are celebrating the birthday of a friend and teamie, albeit a little late.








I just love the sweet clock image sweet clock image - this time again turned into a little house, inspired by Emma Goddard's bird houses.


I may not have explained in the last card post that I punched out the clock face with a one inch circle punch. I slit part of the line below the face to help the punch reach the clock face centre then re-joined it after punching.

This version is a side folding landscape card to suit the change of sentiment. I also swapped one of the paper prints to a pool party stitched diamond print in the Subtles collection to reflect the roofline.

The clock-house is again coloured with Stampin Blends markers in pool party, calypso coral, poppy parade, crumb cake and mint macaron. It's such a fun image to colour.


The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set.  I think the font works really well with the clock and bunny.

Inside I chose a sentiment from the Bloom and Grow stamp set.


So what do you think - do you like the portrait or landscape version? I can't choose.


Either way I hope you'll try this idea. All the supplies you'll need are listed below - order from my store. I'll be back with some more ideas soon.

Happy stamping and inky wishes
Di

Project Supplies
Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.

Shop all supplies in my Stampin' Up! website store

1 comment:

Ela said...

Such a cute scene, and I love the colour schem.
Hugs
Ela